Brad Hall Fuel is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Coordinator. BHF is one of the largest petroleum distributors in the Western United States doing business in over 40 states. In addition to the BHF core business, BHF is involved in agriculture, oil field services, propane distribution, LNG, fuel transportation, retail fuel stations, and property management.
The A/R Coordinator will primarily be focused on:
- Download customer daily sales from vendor websites and apply to customer accounts
- Create EFT notices to either credit or debit customer accounts
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Bill credit card related charges to customers
- Investigate and resolve customer short-payment
- Monitor A/R levels and ensure that customers stay in terms
- Assist accounting management with collecting past-due accounts
- Deposit incoming check payments for companies
The preferred candidate for the A/R Coordinator will have the following:
- Two or more years experience in accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll or a related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills and able to learn company systems and processes.
- Adheres to the company’s values and ethical expectations
- Able to effectively multitask.
- Strong understanding of Excel, Word, and accounting software systems.
- Proficient in 10 key.
- Sound understanding of basic accounting principles (debits/credits)
- Excellent data entry skills.
To apply for this position please send a resume to email@example.com